Thrillist names top Mexican restaurants in Arizona just in time for Cinco de Mayo
If you’re living in the Valley and haven’t found your signature Mexican restaurant for Cinco de Mayo, Thrillist is here to help.
The food and culture website compiled the best Mexican spots in the state, from taco houses to hole in the wall spots.
Check out some of the go-to spots for Mexican food below.
- Mob hit man ‘Sammy The Bull’ freed early from Arizona drug conviction
- Harvey-related gas prices should drop soon in Arizona
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Arizona lawmakers say global subsidies threaten local airline jobs