PITTSBURGH (AP) — A woman says she was sexually assaulted in a bathroom during a Pittsburgh Penguins playoff hockey game.
Police spokeswoman Sonya Toler says the woman walked into a police station near the PPG Paints Arena at 12:01 a.m. Thursday to make the report.
Toler says police are investigating and no more details are available. No one has been charged.
The Penguins say they’ve been informed of the matter and are cooperating with investigators.
The Penguins beat the Washington Capitals in the game to take a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Judge decides Arizona doesn’t have to reveal execution-drugs source
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action