BERLIN (AP) — Flights at Frankfurt airport, Germany’s busiest, are being disrupted by a thunderstorm.
Dieter Hulick, a spokesman for airport operator Fraport, told n-tv television that work in outdoor areas of the airport was suspended Thursday because of the possibility of lightning strikes.
He said there may be cancelations and delays and called on passengers to check the status of their flights online .
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data