BERLIN (AP) — Flights at Frankfurt airport, Germany’s busiest, are being disrupted by a thunderstorm.
Dieter Hulick, a spokesman for airport operator Fraport, told n-tv television that work in outdoor areas of the airport was suspended Thursday because of the possibility of lightning strikes.
He said there may be cancelations and delays and called on passengers to check the status of their flights online .
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior