Cheap jams: Live Nation selling $20 tickets to slew of concerts in Phoenix area
PHOENIX — Are you looking to take in a concert this summer but don’t want to ruin the budget for that vacation you’re eyeing?
We’ve got good news: Live Nation is offering $20 tickets to a slew of concerts in the Phoenix area as part of its Kickoff to Summer promotion.
The tickets are being offered at four venues in the Valley — Comerica Theatre and Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix and Gila River Arena and Ak-Chin Pavillion in the West Valley — but do not include all concerts.
However, that’s not to say you’ll be seeing some band you’ll never hear of again in an empty room. There are some big names included on the list.
Some shows on the $20 ticket list include Queen with Adam Lambert, country star Brad Paisley, guitar legend Carlos Santana and local rock star Alice Cooper. A full list is available online.
The sale runs through Tuesday. Tickets are limited, so if there’s a show you’ve been aching to see, you may want to consider jumping on the cheap deal sooner rather than later.
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area
- Suspect arrested for killing man, hiding body at Tolleson farm
- Rainless streak continues for Phoenix after trace amount at Sky Harbor
- Burton Barr Central Library in Phoenix reopens after year-long closure