BOSTON (AP) — Police in Massachusetts say officers found fentanyl, cocaine and pills at a church and arrested the pastor.
Willie Wilkerson, of Dorchester, was charged Tuesday with drug trafficking and possession with intent to distribute.
Police say a search of his home and Mission Church and Victoria’s Kitchen Food Trailer in Roxbury found 50 Percocet pills, fentanyl and other drugs, along with about $10,400 in cash and stolen property worth about $20,000.
Police say they’re still investigating and that the 58-year-old Wilkerson could face additional charges. He will be arraigned Wednesday. It wasn’t immediately known if he has an attorney.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix