NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Ford Motor Co., down 50 cents to $10.92
Ford’s U.S. sales slid 7 percent in April as major automakers said their sales slowed.
Angie’s List Inc., up $3.62 to $9.51
The consumer reviews site agreed to be bought by IAC/InterActiveCorp, which will combine it with its HomeAdvisor brand.
Tenet Healthcare Corp., up $3.31 to $18.66
The company sold three hospitals to HCA Holdings for $725 million and said it will rejoin insurer Humana’s network.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc., down $3.32 to $10.30
Investors were disappointed with the chipmaker’s forecasts for the current quarter.
Martin Marietta Materials Inc., up $16.98 to $239.85
The seller of granite, limestone, sand and gravel had a strong first quarter.
Coach Inc., up $4.41 to $43.15
The luxury handbag maker reported a bigger profit than analysts expected in its fiscal third quarter.
Archer-Daniels-Midland Co., down $4.06 to $41.67
The agribusiness company disclosed lower sales than analysts expected.
Huntington Bancshares Inc., down 16 cents to $12.93
Banks lagged the market Tuesday as bond yields and interest rates turned lower.
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny