I’d like to get involved in real estate investing, but I don’t have a lot of cash at present.
What do you think of the idea of crowdfunding as a way to invest in real estate?
I’ve got a bunch of real estate and I love it.
But I wouldn’t go the crowdfunding route as a way to get started in real estate investing. I wouldn’t give someone money to buy real estate in a crowdfunding scenario, either.
The late Beverly Sills had a great saying: “There are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going.”
Investing in real estate is wonderful when you do it right. Get out of debt first, pay cash, and find great bargains.
When you get in a hurry, and do dumb stuff like go into debt or get mixed up with partnerships in the process, real estate’s a horrible investment.
I admire your ambition, Adam. But I would advise you to follow my lead on this one. You’ll be glad you did!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix job fair will feature Army, bank representatives
- Dave Ramsey says: Fund emergencies first, then save for down payment
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix cracks top 10 for best US spots for meetings
- Main Street Minute: Fried chicken chain expanding in Valley
- US probes whether Hyundai, Kia recalled engines fast enough