Main Street Minute: Shake Shack customers can help feed hungry kids
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Shake Shake wants customers to “Shake it forward.” All monthlong, the popular burger-and-shake chain will give guests who donate at least $2 to nonprofit No Kid Hungry a free hand-spun shake valued at $6. There are three locations in the Valley.
• SOS Security is hosting a job fair Tuesday at Scottsdale Fashion Square. The event runs from 10:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. The company has opening in security and loss prevention.
• Sandwich chain Jimmy John’s is celebrating Customer Appreciation Day by offering $1 subs. Just show up to participating locations Tuesday between 2 p.m. and and 4 p.m. The deal applies to in-store purchases only.
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October