NEW YORK (AP) — Pfizer Inc. is reporting first-quarter net income of $3.12 billion.
The New York company had a profit of 51 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 69 cents per share.
The results exceeded Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of seven analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 67 cents per share.
The drugmaker posted revenue of $12.78 billion in the period, falling short of Street forecasts. Four analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $13.04 billion.
Pfizer expects full-year earnings between $2.50 and $2.60 per share, with revenue between $52 billion and $54 billion.
This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on PFE at https://www.zacks.com/ap/PFE
Keywords: Pfizer, Earnings Report, Priority Earnings
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale-based P.F. Chang’s opens in London