SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — A small earthquake has rattled an inland area about 55 miles (87 km) east of Los Angeles.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the magnitude 3.1 quake struck at 12:59 p.m. Sunday just south of San Bernardino.
A sheriff’s dispatcher says there have been no reports of damage or injuries.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood