PHOENIX — Jerry Seinfeld, the famed comedian and actor from the hit sitcom “Seinfeld,” is set to perform in Tucson in September.
Seinfeld will be performing at Tucson Music Hall on Sept. 14 at 7 p.m., according to the Twitter account @JSTouringEvents.
Unfortunately, tickets will not be available until May 5 at 10 a.m., but you can find them online at TicketMaster as soon as they are available.
Besides “Seinfeld,” which aired on NBC from 1989 to 1998, Seinfeld has recently made a name for himself with his online web series, “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” — which is basically what it sounds.
The series was so popular that even former President Barack Obama made an appearance.
- Opinion: Four takeaways from Trump’s rally speech in Phoenix
- Watch as Phoenix firefighters reunite woman, dog after house fire
- Trump motorcade snarls morning traffic across Phoenix area
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House