Actor, comedian Jerry Seinfeld to perform in Tucson in September
PHOENIX — Jerry Seinfeld, the famed comedian and actor from the hit sitcom “Seinfeld,” is set to perform in Tucson in September.
Seinfeld will be performing at Tucson Music Hall on Sept. 14 at 7 p.m., according to the Twitter account @JSTouringEvents.
Unfortunately, tickets will not be available until May 5 at 10 a.m., but you can find them online at TicketMaster as soon as they are available.
Besides “Seinfeld,” which aired on NBC from 1989 to 1998, Seinfeld has recently made a name for himself with his online web series, “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” — which is basically what it sounds.
The series was so popular that even former President Barack Obama made an appearance.
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday