Actor, comedian Jerry Seinfeld to perform in Tucson in September
PHOENIX — Jerry Seinfeld, the famed comedian and actor from the hit sitcom “Seinfeld,” is set to perform in Tucson in September.
Seinfeld will be performing at Tucson Music Hall on Sept. 14 at 7 p.m., according to the Twitter account @JSTouringEvents.
Unfortunately, tickets will not be available until May 5 at 10 a.m., but you can find them online at TicketMaster as soon as they are available.
Besides “Seinfeld,” which aired on NBC from 1989 to 1998, Seinfeld has recently made a name for himself with his online web series, “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” — which is basically what it sounds.
The series was so popular that even former President Barack Obama made an appearance.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting