Actor, comedian Jerry Seinfeld to perform in Tucson in September
PHOENIX — Jerry Seinfeld, the famed comedian and actor from the hit sitcom “Seinfeld,” is set to perform in Tucson in September.
Seinfeld will be performing at Tucson Music Hall on Sept. 14 at 7 p.m., according to the Twitter account @JSTouringEvents.
Unfortunately, tickets will not be available until May 5 at 10 a.m., but you can find them online at TicketMaster as soon as they are available.
Besides “Seinfeld,” which aired on NBC from 1989 to 1998, Seinfeld has recently made a name for himself with his online web series, “Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee” — which is basically what it sounds.
The series was so popular that even former President Barack Obama made an appearance.
- Despite fewer refugees, Valley rescue group to continue providing support
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix data center operations sells for $1 billion
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’
- Looking for ways to support a sexual assault victim? Here’s how
- Main Street Minute: Butcher shop opening in Phoenix neighborhood