State 48 Brewery to ‘brew’ up downtown Phoenix location, set to open in 2018
PHOENIX — Downtown Phoenix is brewing up something new — literally.
“We are opening a larger production facility, along with a full-service brewpub in downtown Phoenix,” the post read. The new location is set to be inside the Welnick Building on Van Buren and 4th Avenue.
“We are super excited to be a part of the growing downtown area,” the post continued. “With a larger brewing capacity, we can brew our flagship beers downtown and brew specialty beers in Surprise.”
The brewery’s original location is located near Litchfield and Bell roads in Surprise, a northwest suburb of Phoenix. And State 48 Brewery isn’t all about beer — it offers guests a full menu, including salads, burgers and pizza.
The new location is scheduled to open in “early 2018,” the Facebook post said.
“Thanks again for all of your support and we can’t wait to show the rest of the state what State 48 Brewery has to offer!”
- Monsoon rains flood parts of Flagstaff, high heat to return to Phoenix area
- Phoenix PD searching for suspect connected to officer-involved shooting
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- What is the smartest way to pay for college?