ATLANTA (AP) — Authorities say an FBI agent has been shot and injured in Atlanta.
FBI Special Agent Stephen Emmett says the agent was shot while trying to serve an arrest warrant at a home. Emmett says the agent suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was being treated at a hospital.
Emmett said another individual at the scene who was not law enforcement was dead.
Emmett declined to provide any further details.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Judge orders Arizona to pay Planned Parenthood’s legal fees