ATLANTA (AP) — Authorities say an FBI agent has been shot and injured in Atlanta.
FBI Special Agent Stephen Emmett says the agent was shot while trying to serve an arrest warrant at a home. Emmett says the agent suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was being treated at a hospital.
Emmett said another individual at the scene who was not law enforcement was dead.
Emmett declined to provide any further details.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood