NEW YORK (AP) — Harry Styles has announced a world tour ahead of the release of his first solo album.
The former One Direction singer opens the fall tour in San Francisco on Sept. 19. The North American leg wraps up in Phoenix on Oct. 14. Styles will visit Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Toronto and other cities.
Styles will also visit Europe, Singapore and Australia before wrapping the tour in Tokyo on Dec. 8.
Styles made the announcement on social media Friday. Styles’ self-titled solo debut is set for release May 12.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95