PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The NFL draft will begin in about an hour in Philadelphia.
The Cleveland Browns hold the first pick yet again after finishing just 1-15 last season. Though Cleveland could use help at quarterback, the Browns could also help their defense by taking Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett, thought by many to be the most talented overall player in the draft.
Cleveland will be followed by San Francisco, Chicago and Jacksonville.
The first round could see a slew of players from the nation’s top college programs get selected. From smaller schools, Temple’s Haason Reddick and Western Michigan’s Corey Davis are projected to be picked among the first 15 selections.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix