Michigan tight end Jake Butt doesn’t mind people having fun with his last name. The folks at Procter & Gamble sure are.
The parent company of Charmin toilet paper delivered a truckload of the squeezably soft product to him in his hometown of Pickerington, Ohio, on Wednesday.
The gesture surely was a nod to Butt’s last name, which elicits snickers wherever he goes. He embraces it.
More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95