Chandler police looking into possible attempted kidnapping of little girl
PHOENIX — Police are looking into the possible attempted kidnapping of a 5-year-old Chandler girl, an official said.
Chandler Police Department Sgt. Daniel Mejia said the girl told police she was walking with an 11-year-old girl when a man in a black van or SUV tried to grab the younger child.
The incident happened near Elliot Road and the Loop 101.
The man is described as being about 5-foot-10. No other details about the man were given.
- Gunman in France takes hostages in supermarket, suspect among dead
- Flagstaff cop who punched woman in video indicted again for assault
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- Luck of the Irish: This Arizona city is best to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Zedtown zombie apocalypse challenge coming to Chandler in April