‘Star Wars’ actor John Boyega pulls hilarious prank, photobombs fans at convention
The Star Wars Celebration was more than a week ago, but fans of the franchise can still relive the memories made as the company continues to release new footage.
In this video, “Star Wars” star John Boyega, who played Finn in the franchise’s seventh film, “Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens,” pulls a hilarious prank on unsuspecting fans by photobombing them.
Boyega breaks out all the stops for this prank, whipping out moves like the “dab” and scaring the pants off of some fans.
Of course, fans were more than happy to be surprised by one of the franchise’s biggest modern-day stars, even if it did give them a mild heart attack at first. And Boyega himself definitely had a good time.
The video also did more than just make some laughs: It was created in order to raise money for charity and give fans the opportunity to get the ultimate “Star Wars” experience.
The money donated through the contest benefits UNICEF and Starlight Children’s Foundation on behalf of Star Wars: Force for Change.
Luckily, this won’t be our last sighting of Boyega: The British actor will reprise his role as Finn in “Star Wars: The Last Jedi,” which is set to be released in December.
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic’ goes with just about any movie scene
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Theme, details announced for 2018 Phoenix Pride Festival and Parade
- New ‘Star Wars’ films to be written, produced by ‘Game of Thrones’ duo