PHOENIX — Phoenix police are searching for a suspect involved in a pedestrian-involved hit-and-run that has left one person dead.
The crash occurred at 19th Avenue and Union Hills in Phoenix just after 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the intersection is expected to be closed for up to five hours.
An investigation is ongoing.
- More than $1.66M raised for Phoenix Children’s Hospital during Give-A-Thon
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio