Phoenix police searching for suspect in fatal hit-and-run
PHOENIX — Phoenix police are searching for a suspect involved in a pedestrian-involved hit-and-run that has left one person dead.
The crash occurred at 19th Avenue and Union Hills in Phoenix just after 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the intersection is expected to be closed for up to five hours.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill