Phoenix police searching for suspect in fatal hit-and-run
PHOENIX — Phoenix police are searching for a suspect involved in a pedestrian-involved hit-and-run that has left one person dead.
The crash occurred at 19th Avenue and Union Hills in Phoenix just after 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the intersection is expected to be closed for up to five hours.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour
- Arizona awarded $60,000 grant to help close college attainment gap