Phoenix police searching for suspect in fatal hit-and-run
PHOENIX — Phoenix police are searching for a suspect involved in a pedestrian-involved hit-and-run that has left one person dead.
The crash occurred at 19th Avenue and Union Hills in Phoenix just after 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the intersection is expected to be closed for up to five hours.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Families of Florence children exposed to tear gas file lawsuit against state
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border
- Glendale estimates savings of $162.3M after light rail cancellation
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- Ducey says Grand Canyon will stay open if government shuts down