FULTON, Mo. (AP) — Police in central Missouri’s Fulton say a body found encased in concrete inside a container is likely that of a developmentally disabled man missing for nearly a week from a group home.
Police said in a statement Tuesday that the body discovered the previous day in a Fulton storage unit may be 31-year-old Carl DeBrodie. Results of any autopsy on the body have not been released.
DeBrodie’s cousin, Rebecca Summers, says DeBrodie had been living at a Fulton group home for the past nine years and was reported missing April 17.
No other details were immediately released.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data