LOS ANGELES (AP) — “Grey’s Anatomy” star Jesse Williams has filed for divorce from wife Aryn Drakelee-Williams after more than four years of marriage.
Williams cites irreconcilable differences in the April 11 filing in a Los Angeles court. The 36-year-old Williams is asking for joint custody of the couple’s two children. They have a 3-year-old daughter and a son who will turn 2 in June.
Williams and Drakelee-Williams married in September 2012.
Williams made headlines in June for a passionate speech at the BET Awards demanding equal rights for black people while accepting a humanitarian honor.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data
- Judge orders Arizona to pay Planned Parenthood’s legal fees