WAHNETA, Fla. (AP) — Sometimes a law enforcement officer’s duty involves rescuing a cat from a tree. In one Florida county, it also can involve rescuing a cow.
Polk County Sheriff’s Office deputies on Monday rescued a cow that was stuck belly deep in a muddy ditch.
The sheriff’s office said on Facebook (http://bit.ly/2ctSN7h ) that deputies used a front-end loader from the cow’s owner to pull the animal out so she could stand on dry ground.
Polk County is located between Orlando and Tampa.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon steps down
- Family: California man celebrating marriage killed in Spain
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’