LOS ANGELES (AP) — The divorcing co-hosts of HGTV’s “Flip or Flop” are returning to the show for a seventh season.
HGTV announced late Monday that Tarek and Christina El Moussa will be back on the show for a 20-episode run beginning in December.
Tarek El Moussa filed for divorce from Christina El Moussa in January. They have two children together.
The couple announced their separation last year.
“Flip or Flop” follows the El Moussas as they buy, renovate and sell Southern California properties. HGTV says the popularity of the show has inspired a franchise that will follow house-flippers in other cities.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95