FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (AP) — Police in Virginia say a man is dead after he and another man were hit by a CSX train.
Fredericksburg Police say officials responded to the incident around 3:25 a.m. Saturday. Police say two men were taken to the hospital with serious, life-threatening injuries after being struck in Fredericksburg.
Police say one of the men died at the hospital. The other person remains in critical condition at a hospital in Richmond.
Police say an investigation is underway.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- West Wing update includes new paint, carpet and eagles
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish of Sen. John McCain
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision