Valley home to seven of the ‘Top 100 Hot Spots in America for 2017’
PHOENIX — Are you looking for more from your food experience than just the food?
The folks at OpenTable have you covered if you qualify. In their “Top 100 Hot Spots in America for 2017,” the Valley had seven spots make the list.
Two Culinary Dropout locations make the list while Steak 44 is the lone location of the seven to be in Phoenix.
Check out the full selection of restaurants below.
- Here are Arizona’s best restaurants when it comes to wine lists
- Check out Arizona’s favorite places to eat based on OpenTable reviews
- One Arizona restaurant makes OpenTable’s 100 best-of-year list
- Arizona has 22 of nation’s top 100 outdoor restaurants
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix steakhouse expanding to Chicago