Highlights from the weekly AP photo report, a gallery featuring a mix of front-page photography, the odd image you might have missed and lasting moments our editors think you should see.
This week’s gallery features images of North Korean soldiers saluting during a military parade to celebrate the 105th birth anniversary of Kim Il Sung; Venezuelan protesters taking cover from police during anti-government demonstrations; A Flint police officer removing a resident from a town hall meeting related to the Michigan city’s tainted water crisis.
This gallery contains photos published April 15-21, 2017.
See the latest AP photo galleries: http://apne.ws/TXeCBN
The Archive: Top photo highlights from previous weeks: http://apne.ws/13QUFKJ
Follow AP photographers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AP/lists/ap-photographers
Follow AP Images on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AP_Images
Visit AP Images online: http://www.apimages.com http://www.apimages.com/
This gallery was produced by Patrick Sison in New York.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood