Honk if you see geese amble across Glendale freeway
PHOENIX — Why did the geese cross the road? We have no idea, but they chose a busy Phoenix-area freeway during Friday morning rush hour for their unknown quest.
A pair of geese took a dicey walk on Loop 101 near 67th Avenue in Glendale, slowing traffic and puzzling commuters for a few minutes.
The Arizona Department of Transportation noted the geese arrival around 7 a.m. The waterfowl with the curious attraction to asphalt made their journey safely across westbound lanes.
There is an obvious pun here but never mind.
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?