ATLANTA (AP) — Police in Georgia say someone opened fire during a child’s birthday party, wounding a 3-year-old boy, a 5-year-old girl and an adult.
WSB-TV reports (http://2wsb.tv/2oblG1c ) that the shooting happened in the College Park area, just southwest of Atlanta, on Thursday evening.
Fulton County police say the children were playing in a bounce house when the shots were fired.
Deanna Titus tells WSB that her grandson was shot in the back.
Conditions of the injured people were not immediately known.
The television station reports that investigators found at least 40 shell casings, and that unknown people in a vehicle were seen leaving the scene.
No arrests have been made.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood