SHANGHAI (AP) — In a story April 22, The Associated Press reported that General Motors Co. expects annual sales of electric vehicles to reach 150,000 by 2020 and possibly surpass 500,000 by 2025. Those figures include GM’s Buick, Cadillac and Chevrolet brands but not the Baojun brand made by its SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile joint venture, for which it says a forecast will be announced later.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco