SHANGHAI (AP) — In a story April 22, The Associated Press reported that General Motors Co. expects annual sales of electric vehicles to reach 150,000 by 2020 and possibly surpass 500,000 by 2025. Those figures include GM’s Buick, Cadillac and Chevrolet brands but not the Baojun brand made by its SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile joint venture, for which it says a forecast will be announced later.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Main Street Minute: Valley restaurant chain Scramble cooking up expansion
- Phoenix-made putters featured at White House’s Made in America Week
- Main Street Minute: Job fairs set in Phoenix area Wednesday
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
- Main Street Minute: Twisted Grove restaurant to open in Phoenix