LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gwyneth Paltrow is hosting her lifestyle brand’s first health event.
The actress and Goop.com founder announced Thursday that the inaugural “In goop Health” wellness summit on June 10 will feature appearances by Cameron Diaz, Nicole Richie and Lena Dunham.
The daylong event in Los Angeles will include panel discussions, fitness and meditation sessions, organic beauty offerings and a pop-up shop.
Tickets range from $500 to $1,500 and go on sale Thursday.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- West Wing update includes new paint, carpet and eagles
- Trump supporter reportedly shouts death wish of Sen. John McCain
- Drawing nears for Powerball jackpot that’s climbed to $700M
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision