LOS ANGELES (AP) — After spending a year at Madison Square Garden in New York, the MTV Video Music Awards are coming back to the West Coast. The network announced Thursday that the 2017 VMAs will be held Aug. 27 at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
The Forum previously hosted the VMAs in 2014, when Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Sam Smith performed.
Nominations for the 2017 VMAs will be announced in July.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood