Terminal 4 upgrade in Sky Harbor airport to feature new retail shops
PHOENIX — Travelers who frequent Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s Terminal 4 might come across some new shops in the near future.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the airport’s retail overhaul in the terminal is nearly complete and will feature more than a dozen shops.
Some shops, including Bunky Boutique, Johnston & Murphy, Sunglass Hut, iStore, Mosaic and Roosevelt Row, will be available before the security checkpoint.
And other stores such as 12 News, Arizona Highways, Brooks Brothers, Cactus Candy, Connections, Earth Spirit, eSavvy, Fire CZ, Hudson, TODAY, Uno de 50 and Xpress Spa, will be featured after the security checkpoint.
The stores are expected to all be open by the end of 2017.
The expansion is a part of the first phase of an improvement project that focuses on the terminal and Sky Train and will cost $950 million. It will be paid for through airport funding sources.
The airlines that fly out of Terminal 4 are Air Canada, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Volaris and WestJet. Southwest also announced an upcoming expansion inside the terminal.
- Phoenix hopes to score touchdown with another Super Bowl push
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area