PHOENIX — Travelers who frequent Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport’s Terminal 4 might come across some new shops in the near future.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the airport’s retail overhaul in the terminal is nearly complete and will feature more than a dozen shops.
Some shops, including Bunky Boutique, Johnston & Murphy, Sunglass Hut, iStore, Mosaic and Roosevelt Row, will be available before the security checkpoint.
And other stores such as 12 News, Arizona Highways, Brooks Brothers, Cactus Candy, Connections, Earth Spirit, eSavvy, Fire CZ, Hudson, TODAY, Uno de 50 and Xpress Spa, will be featured after the security checkpoint.
The stores are expected to all be open by the end of 2017.
The expansion is a part of the first phase of an improvement project that focuses on the terminal and Sky Train and will cost $950 million. It will be paid for through airport funding sources.
The airlines that fly out of Terminal 4 are Air Canada, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Volaris and WestJet. Southwest also announced an upcoming expansion inside the terminal.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Arizona law enforcement officials seek to fill ‘critical’ job vacancies
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs law targeting ‘surprise billing’
- Final Four pumped nearly $26 million in revenue into Phoenix-area hotels
- Ex-reality TV star arrested in Phoenix for car theft, drugs
- ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Jacob Harris arrested in Phoenix for car theft, drug possession