Main Street Minute: Medical billing positions open at Tempe company
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• There is a career fair for medical billers Wednesday in Tempe. Reimbursement Concepts wants to fill 12 positions as soon as possible. The hiring event at the company runs from noon until 6 p.m. near Hardy Drive and Elliot Road.
• A big distribution center is opening in the West Valley. Medline of Illinois, a medical supplies company, is finishing construction on a four-story building near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road in Tolleson. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the 36-acre site includes 60 truck bays.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports