KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• There is a career fair for medical billers Wednesday in Tempe. Reimbursement Concepts wants to fill 12 positions as soon as possible. The hiring event at the company runs from noon until 6 p.m. near Hardy Drive and Elliot Road.
• A big distribution center is opening in the West Valley. Medline of Illinois, a medical supplies company, is finishing construction on a four-story building near 91st Avenue and Buckeye Road in Tolleson. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the 36-acre site includes 60 truck bays.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out
- Pressured by government, Uber agrees to protect rider data