BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) — Seth Rogen has gone from battling a fraternity to joining one.
The actor who played a new dad doing battle with a rowdy fraternity in “Neighbors” has officially joined the Pi Kappa Alpha chapter at the University of Vermont.
Rogen paid a visit to the fraternity Monday after the brothers raised $32,000 for his Hilarity for Charity, which helps fund Alzheimer’s research.
After going bowling with the fraternity, he was inducted as an honorary member in what the school calls a “top-secret ceremony.” Rogen writes on Twitter that he’s “proud to be a Pike.” Video shows him sharing drinks with fraternity members.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Arizona Supreme Court rules same-sex spouses have equal parental rights
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open