Mother Road Brewing Co. in Flagstaff named Arizona’s most buzzworthy brewery
The food fanatic site used reviews from Foursquare to determine which breweries have the best “tasting rooms, killer food menus, live entertainment, take-home growlers and beyond.”
On Foursquare, Mother Road Brewing Company has an average rating of 9.4 stars out of 10 with 135 ratings, so it’s safe to say that people enjoyed it.
The one review featured on Delish.com was from user Olga Isaeva, who praised the brewery as being a “great find” with a “very friendly bartender, nice interior with a hipster-ish vibe and, most importantly, great home-brewed beer.”
According to other reviews on Foursquare, guests who are willing to make the trek up to Arizona’s high country for a great brew should try the Roadside Ale, Tower Station IPA, Gold Road Kölsch and Lost Highway.
- Arizona politicians will not trigger ‘resign-to-run’ law for Franks’ seat
- Report: Arizona charter schools have discriminatory admissions policies
- Number of food-borne illnesses in Arizona facilities down in 2017
- Scottsdale man accused of faking cancer, death to collect donations
- Ex-Tempe teacher sentenced to lifetime probation for sex with student