Mother Road Brewing Co. in Flagstaff named Arizona’s most buzzworthy brewery
The food fanatic site used reviews from Foursquare to determine which breweries have the best “tasting rooms, killer food menus, live entertainment, take-home growlers and beyond.”
On Foursquare, Mother Road Brewing Company has an average rating of 9.4 stars out of 10 with 135 ratings, so it’s safe to say that people enjoyed it.
The one review featured on Delish.com was from user Olga Isaeva, who praised the brewery as being a “great find” with a “very friendly bartender, nice interior with a hipster-ish vibe and, most importantly, great home-brewed beer.”
According to other reviews on Foursquare, guests who are willing to make the trek up to Arizona’s high country for a great brew should try the Roadside Ale, Tower Station IPA, Gold Road Kölsch and Lost Highway.
- Elliot Road to close in Phoenix for freeway interchange construction
- One person killed after plane crashes in Cochise County
- Main Street Minute: Coffee chain donating sales to Valley fire station
- Phoenix, Tucson among nation’s top 25 cities for economic opportunity
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters