Mother Road Brewing Co. in Flagstaff named Arizona’s most buzzworthy brewery
The food fanatic site used reviews from Foursquare to determine which breweries have the best “tasting rooms, killer food menus, live entertainment, take-home growlers and beyond.”
On Foursquare, Mother Road Brewing Company has an average rating of 9.4 stars out of 10 with 135 ratings, so it’s safe to say that people enjoyed it.
The one review featured on Delish.com was from user Olga Isaeva, who praised the brewery as being a “great find” with a “very friendly bartender, nice interior with a hipster-ish vibe and, most importantly, great home-brewed beer.”
According to other reviews on Foursquare, guests who are willing to make the trek up to Arizona’s high country for a great brew should try the Roadside Ale, Tower Station IPA, Gold Road Kölsch and Lost Highway.
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona
- How much do Arizonans spoil their fathers? There’s a ranking for that
- Meghan McCain opens up about her relationship with her father
- Study finds Arizona among worst states for working dads