EAST WINDSOR, Conn. (AP) — Authorities say two people have been killed in a plane crash near a small Connecticut airport.
The Federal Aviation Administration says the aircraft crashed in the woods shortly after taking off from privately-owned Skylark Airport in East Windsor. It happened around 6:45 p.m. Tuesday.
The names of the two people who died have not been released.
The FAA is investigating the crash of the Luscombe 8A aircraft and will determine its cause.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95