KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• You can enjoy Tax Day — really! — with special deals on food and drink in the Valley. Fired Pie is offering single-topping pizzas for $4.18 with the purchase a drink and Sauce Pizza is pouring glasses of wine and beer for the same price.
• A Valley-based education technology company continues to grow. StrongMind recently moved into a 27,000-square-foot building in Chandler near Arizona Avenue and Elliot Road. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the online-learning company has added 65 employees over the past year and plans to hire more this year.
• Job seekers can meet with decision-makers hiring in business development, sales and sales management positions across a number of industries Tuesday in Phoenix. The career fair runs from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- Main Street Minute: Glendale health care campus giving out eclipse glasses
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out