Main Street Minute: 2 Valley pizza places offer deals for Tax Day
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• You can enjoy Tax Day — really! — with special deals on food and drink in the Valley. Fired Pie is offering single-topping pizzas for $4.18 with the purchase a drink and Sauce Pizza is pouring glasses of wine and beer for the same price.
• A Valley-based education technology company continues to grow. StrongMind recently moved into a 27,000-square-foot building in Chandler near Arizona Avenue and Elliot Road. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the online-learning company has added 65 employees over the past year and plans to hire more this year.
• Job seekers can meet with decision-makers hiring in business development, sales and sales management positions across a number of industries Tuesday in Phoenix. The career fair runs from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
- Main Street Minute: Kneaders Bakery continues cookie sale for cancer fight
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course