Main Street Minute: Over 40 employers ready to hire at Phoenix job fair
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• More than 40 employers, including Humana, the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality and Chase are hiring for thousands of jobs Monday. The hiring event in Phoenix runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel near 48th Street and University Drive.
• The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office is holding a free crime prevention forum Monday in the West Valley. Attendees will receive a complimentary lunch and County Attorney Bill Montgomery will be available for questions. The event runs from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Sun City Grand in Surprise.
• Medical-device company Dexcom is expanding its Valley presence. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the San Diego-based manufacturer will open a 180,000-square-foot facility in Mesa this month. The company plans to create more than 500 jobs over the next several years.
- Phoenix-area hospital named among best heart hospitals in US
- ACLU sues Phoenix police for downtown Trump protest records
- Agency installs ‘wrong way’ overhead signs along stretch of I-17
- Young woman dies, teen boy seriously hurt in north Phoenix car wreck
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend