PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) — President Donald Trump will travel to Wisconsin this week to speak at a local factory.
The White House confirms the president will pay a visit to Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan’s home state on Tuesday.
State Rep. Tod Ohnstad told The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Trump will visit the Kenosha headquarters of a tool manufacturer named Snap-on.
It will be the president’s first visit to the state since taking office.
The president is also expected to travel to Atlanta on April 28 to speak at the National Rifle Association’s annual leadership forum. That’s according to the organization.
He pledged during the campaign to fight to protect the Second Amendment and was endorsed by the NRA.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Pence says Confederate statues are state, local decision
- Twitter reacts to solar eclipse and it’s pretty funny
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision