NEW YORK (AP) — In some versions of a story April 14, The Associated Press reported that the man who had been subdued by police at Penn Station was a passenger from the disabled train. The AP later learned the man was not a passenger on the train and corrected the story but did not expressly point out the significant change.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Main Street Minute: Big-name companies set to attend Phoenix job fair
- Target is raising minimum hourly wage to $15 by end of 2020
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service