ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Adventure rafting is coming to SeaWorld Orlando.
The theme park announced Thursday it is building the Infinity Falls thrill ride.
Park officials say an elevator will lift each raft and then launch it into a river 40 feet (12 meters) below. They say it will be the world’s tallest river rapid drop.
The ride will have a rainforest river theme, and park officials say it will be the centerpiece of a new area of the park recreating a rainforest canopy.
Infinity Falls will open in summer 2018.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast