Gino’s East has locations in Texas, Wisconsin and — of course — all across the Chicago area. Founded in 1966, the restaurant says its claim to fame is letting customers leave graffiti on the restaurants’ walls.
The Arizona location will sit on the northeast corner of Indian School Road and 36th Street.
It certainly won’t be the first staple of the Chicago culinary experience to make its way to the Valley: Chicago-style pizza restaurants, such as Lou Malnati’s and Giordano’s, have Phoenix-area locations.
Portillo’s, a hot-dog eatery, has locations in the Valley, too.
- Trump’s NAFTA termination comment falls flat with Arizona business leaders
- Report: Trump met with Flake’s prospective primary opponents at Phoenix rally
- Opinions split after Trump protest in downtown Phoenix
- Arpaio felt Trump would defy advisers, grant pardon at Phoenix rally
- Phoenix police chief gives officers A+ for conduct during Trump rally protest