Gino’s East announces opening date for Phoenix location
Gino’s East has locations in Texas, Wisconsin and — of course — all across the Chicago area. Founded in 1966, the restaurant says its claim to fame is letting customers leave graffiti on the restaurants’ walls.
The Arizona location will sit on the northeast corner of Indian School Road and 36th Street.
It certainly won’t be the first staple of the Chicago culinary experience to make its way to the Valley: Chicago-style pizza restaurants, such as Lou Malnati’s and Giordano’s, have Phoenix-area locations.
Portillo’s, a hot-dog eatery, has locations in the Valley, too.
- 9-year-old boy saves self, dog from Phoenix house fire
- Phoenix market collecting donations for Mexico earthquake victims
- Arizona attorney general: Phoenix police rule does not violate SB 1070
- Man on foot hit by train in Phoenix, in hospital in serious condition
- Monday marks anniversary of infamous Phoenix trunk murders case