Gino’s East announces opening date for Phoenix location
Gino’s East has locations in Texas, Wisconsin and — of course — all across the Chicago area. Founded in 1966, the restaurant says its claim to fame is letting customers leave graffiti on the restaurants’ walls.
The Arizona location will sit on the northeast corner of Indian School Road and 36th Street.
It certainly won’t be the first staple of the Chicago culinary experience to make its way to the Valley: Chicago-style pizza restaurants, such as Lou Malnati’s and Giordano’s, have Phoenix-area locations.
Portillo’s, a hot-dog eatery, has locations in the Valley, too.
- Analysis suggests Phoenix needs more firefighters, would cost $30M to hire
- Phoenix wakes up to second-coldest morning of winter
- Arizona schools to join national gun violence protest after Florida shooting
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars