Gino’s East announces opening date for Phoenix location
Gino’s East has locations in Texas, Wisconsin and — of course — all across the Chicago area. Founded in 1966, the restaurant says its claim to fame is letting customers leave graffiti on the restaurants’ walls.
The Arizona location will sit on the northeast corner of Indian School Road and 36th Street.
It certainly won’t be the first staple of the Chicago culinary experience to make its way to the Valley: Chicago-style pizza restaurants, such as Lou Malnati’s and Giordano’s, have Phoenix-area locations.
Portillo’s, a hot-dog eatery, has locations in the Valley, too.
- Main Street Minute: Santa to visit Phoenix schoolchildren
- Ex-Tempe teacher sentenced to lifetime probation for sex with student
- Viewing, funeral service to be held for Phoenix-area police officer
- Phoenix man forced to eat marijuana by police settles suit for $100K
- Arpaio-Flake malicious-prosecution case reaches closing arguments