Main Street Minute: Phoenix pizza chain adding sites out of state
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Phoenix-based My Pie Pizza is expanding. Already established in Denver and Reno, the company is adding six spots in Utah over the next few years. My Pie’s Valley restaurants are in Phoenix, Tempe and Gilbert.
• Scottsdale Airpark is getting a makeover. The $27 million, yearlong project is expected to start in the summer with the demolition of the terminal. The makeover includes two executive hangars, a restaurant, patio seating and an event venue.
• There’s a job fair Wednesday in Tempe for packers, assemblers, production workers and machine operators. It runs from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. near Priest Drive and Warner Road.
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix Zoo hiring full-timers in several departments
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Senate GOP musters final push to erase Obama health care law