Putter the squirrel loves ice cream more than most people
For whatever reason, people will rub their fingers together when they see a squirrel nearby in an effort to get the critter to come closer.
Most of the time the squirrel declines and runs away, but in the case of Putter, all you need is some ice cream for some attention.
Putter the squirrel lives near Fantasy Isle, an ice cream shop, and might never leave. The owners of the shop say all you need to do is call the name of the squirrel and Putter will come down to get some ice cream.
It’s the town’s live mascot.
The only question now is, what is the squirrel’s favorite flavor?
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm