Putter the squirrel loves ice cream more than most people
For whatever reason, people will rub their fingers together when they see a squirrel nearby in an effort to get the critter to come closer.
Most of the time the squirrel declines and runs away, but in the case of Putter, all you need is some ice cream for some attention.
Putter the squirrel lives near Fantasy Isle, an ice cream shop, and might never leave. The owners of the shop say all you need to do is call the name of the squirrel and Putter will come down to get some ice cream.
It’s the town’s live mascot.
The only question now is, what is the squirrel’s favorite flavor?
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief