Putter the squirrel loves ice cream more than most people
For whatever reason, people will rub their fingers together when they see a squirrel nearby in an effort to get the critter to come closer.
Most of the time the squirrel declines and runs away, but in the case of Putter, all you need is some ice cream for some attention.
Putter the squirrel lives near Fantasy Isle, an ice cream shop, and might never leave. The owners of the shop say all you need to do is call the name of the squirrel and Putter will come down to get some ice cream.
It’s the town’s live mascot.
The only question now is, what is the squirrel’s favorite flavor?
- Man in China gets stuck to street due to extreme temperatures
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street