For whatever reason, people will rub their fingers together when they see a squirrel nearby in an effort to get the critter to come closer.
Most of the time the squirrel declines and runs away, but in the case of Putter, all you need is some ice cream for some attention.
Putter the squirrel lives near Fantasy Isle, an ice cream shop, and might never leave. The owners of the shop say all you need to do is call the name of the squirrel and Putter will come down to get some ice cream.
It’s the town’s live mascot.
The only question now is, what is the squirrel’s favorite flavor?
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
- Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
- Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’