Main Street Minute: Hotel, restaurant hiring at Phoenix job fairs
• The Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown is hosting a two-day job fair. It runs Tuesday from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. and Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., both at the hotel near Central Avenue and Osborn Road. The hotel is hiring servers, bartenders, drivers and more.
• Free dental care will be available Tuesday to local veterans. Aspen Dental’s mobile office will be set up from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Wesley Bolin Plaza near 19th Avenue and Washington Street in Phoenix.
• New-to-Arizona eatery Tacos Tequila Whiskey is holding a job fair Tuesday and Wednesday in Phoenix to hire about 100 employees. The Denver-based restaurant is setting up shop near 40th Street and Indian School Road but the job fair will be held at the Whining Pig at 37th Street and Indian School Road from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Here are the best Irish pubs in the Valley to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Off Central: Valley girls take part in first responder preparedness course
- Here are Arizona’s best restaurants when it comes to wine lists
- How much rain fell in the Phoenix-area this weekend?
- Check out Arizona’s favorite places to eat based on OpenTable reviews