WEST CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Police say an alleged prostitute and a male friend robbed a home in the Philadelphia suburbs after one of her customers failed to pay her for sex.
The alleged prostitute, 22-year-old Monica DeJesus, and 36-year-old Justin Harris, remained in the Chester County jail on Tuesday on charges including robbery, conspiracy and promoting prostitution.
Philly.com (http://bit.ly/2nZpdKO ) reports they went to the residence in East Goshen Township about 5:30 a.m. Sunday.
Harris allegedly had a gun and kicked in the door, but was overpowered by one of two residents inside, who hit Harris in the face with a fireplace poker. DeJesus then picked up the gun and pointed it at one resident as the other ran away.
Police found the couple a short time later with the gun and unspecified property taken from the residence.
Court records don’t list defense attorneys.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Bicyclist killed by car in Glendale, suspect is Navajo Nation police officer
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports