NOGALES, Ariz. (AP) — In a story April 11, The Associated Press reported that U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the word “filth” to describe the problems with drugs and violence brought on by international criminal organizations. The word was part of Sessions’ prepared remarks that were released by the Justice Department, but the attorney general didn’t use the term in his speech at the border.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump
- Arizona Supreme Court rules same-sex spouses have equal parental rights
- Toys ‘R’ Us files for bankruptcy, but keeps stores open
- Arizona legislator questions legality of Phoenix police immigration policy
- Trump re-emphasizes his support for merit-based immigration plan