NOGALES, Ariz. (AP) — In a story April 11, The Associated Press reported that U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions used the word “filth” to describe the problems with drugs and violence brought on by international criminal organizations. The word was part of Sessions’ prepared remarks that were released by the Justice Department, but the attorney general didn’t use the term in his speech at the border.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- 5 missing after Army helicopter goes down off Hawaii coast