Valley native Dierks Bentley announces Phoenix stop on upcoming world tour
PHOENIX — You’re going to want to keep a Saturday in August open, Phoenix country fans: Hometown star Dierks Bentley is playing in town.
Live Nation announced Monday that Bentley would play Aug. 26 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Bentley will play with Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi. The show is part of his “What The Hell” World Tour in support of his new album, “Black.”
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday. They will be available through Ticketmaster.
Bentley was born in Phoenix. He first hit it big in 2003 and has since become one of the nation’s most popular country stars.
The singer owns three restaurants in the Valley. The latest Whiskey Row location, in Gilbert, opened its doors in March.
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend