PHOENIX — You’re going to want to keep a Saturday in August open, Phoenix country fans: Hometown star Dierks Bentley is playing in town.
Live Nation announced Monday that Bentley would play Aug. 26 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Bentley will play with Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi. The show is part of his “What The Hell” World Tour in support of his new album, “Black.”
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday. They will be available through Ticketmaster.
Bentley was born in Phoenix. He first hit it big in 2003 and has since become one of the nation’s most popular country stars.
The singer owns three restaurants in the Valley. The latest Whiskey Row location, in Gilbert, opened its doors in March.
- Vice President Mike Pence expected to join Trump at Phoenix rally
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey will not attend Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Democratic leader says Trump’s unpredictability causing US instability
- Lawmakers want push against Arpaio pardon during Trump Phoenix visit
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers