Valley native Dierks Bentley announces Phoenix stop on upcoming world tour
PHOENIX — You’re going to want to keep a Saturday in August open, Phoenix country fans: Hometown star Dierks Bentley is playing in town.
Live Nation announced Monday that Bentley would play Aug. 26 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Bentley will play with Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi. The show is part of his “What The Hell” World Tour in support of his new album, “Black.”
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday. They will be available through Ticketmaster.
Bentley was born in Phoenix. He first hit it big in 2003 and has since become one of the nation’s most popular country stars.
The singer owns three restaurants in the Valley. The latest Whiskey Row location, in Gilbert, opened its doors in March.
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- More items from Macayo’s heading to auction in Phoenix, Casa Grande
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby
- Phoenix man accused of kidnapping, assaulting four women
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training