Valley native Dierks Bentley announces Phoenix stop on upcoming world tour
PHOENIX — You’re going to want to keep a Saturday in August open, Phoenix country fans: Hometown star Dierks Bentley is playing in town.
Live Nation announced Monday that Bentley would play Aug. 26 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Bentley will play with Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi. The show is part of his “What The Hell” World Tour in support of his new album, “Black.”
Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday. They will be available through Ticketmaster.
Bentley was born in Phoenix. He first hit it big in 2003 and has since become one of the nation’s most popular country stars.
The singer owns three restaurants in the Valley. The latest Whiskey Row location, in Gilbert, opened its doors in March.
- Monsoon rains flood parts of Flagstaff, high heat to return to Phoenix area
- Suspect from Phoenix officer-involved shooting in custody, police say
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident
- Downtown Donut Festival to be held in Phoenix in November
- Mac is back: Best Phoenix-area spots for National Mac and Cheese Day