Child hurt by falling glass during Chandler shooting
PHOENIX — Police in Chandler said a child was hurt by falling glass during a shooting at a strip mall Monday morning.
The child’s injuries were not life threatening, authorities said.
Police said at least one man was suspected of firing several shots during an argument in a tattoo shop on Alma School Road near Galveston Street around 11 a.m.
After fleeing, suspected shooter Michael David Hart, 23, was arrested without incident at a residence near Guadalupe and Alma School roads, according to police. Authorities said the arrest happened near Dobson High School, so it was placed on lockdown.
The child was next door in a barber shop.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest news stories from St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- Tempe police: Father, son found dead inside ‘hoarding house’
- Northern Arizona cities covered in snow after overnight storm
- Meghan McCain posts another photo of her and Sen. John McCain