NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News has named Amy Listerman as its chief financial officer, the first woman to serve in that position. She will have the additional title of executive vice president of finance and accounting, the company announced Monday.
Listerman will oversee all financial operations for both Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
She has previously been CFO of Scripps Networks Interactive and worked in various capacities in business development and sales strategy at NBCUniversal.
She succeeds Mark Kranz, who retired last year.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Main Street Minute: State library picks up grant to digitize newspapers
- ATM turns 50, forever changes consumer behavior
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps